(SIG SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED)
We are pleased to announce the Second Call for Submissions for the Manufacturing and Service Operations Management (MSOM) Society 2020 Conference, organized by the Alberta School of Business, University of Alberta, and the Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary.
The conference will be held at the Banff Centre, located in the world-famous Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada, 28-30 June 2020.
- SIG paper submission deadline: extended to 16 February 2020
- MSOM abstract submission deadline: 21 February 2020
- SIG acceptance notifications sent by: 20 March 2020
- MSOM acceptance notifications sent by: 17 April 2020
- Conference registration deadline for presenters: 27 May 2020
SIG PAPER SUBMISSION (**** Deadline Extended ****)
On behalf of the Special Interest Groups (SIGs) of the MSOM Society we invite you to submit papers to the SIG Conference. The acceptance decisions will be based on full paper submissions. Presentations for each SIG will be scheduled in a single track. High-quality research on a full range of topics relating to the following will be considered:
- Health Operations Management
(Track chairs: Diwas KC, Diwas.email@example.com & Lauren Lu, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- iFORM = Interface of Finance, Operations and Risk Management
(Track chairs: M. Hakan Hekimoglu, email@example.com & William Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Service Management
(Track chairs: Ryan Buell, email@example.com & Qiuping Yu, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Supply Chain Management
(Track chairs: George Chen, email@example.com & Santiago Gallino, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sustainable Operations
(Track chairs: Luyi Gui, email@example.com & Gonzalo Romero, Gonzalo.Romero@Rotman.Utoronto.ca)
Each registrant is limited to one SIG paper presentation.
Submit a SIG paper presentation
MSOM ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
On behalf of the MSOM Society we invite you to submit papers to the MSOM Conference. High-quality research on a full range of topics, including the following, will be considered:
- Behavioral Operations Management
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Empirical Operations Management
- Energy Operations Management
- Finance/OM Interface
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Humanitarian Operations Management
- IS/OM Interface
- Marketing/OM Interface
- Pricing/Revenue Management
- Retail Operations Management
- Service Operations Management
- Sharing Economy
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Sustainable Operations Management
Each registrant is limited to one MSOM presentation.
Submit an MSOM Conference abstract.
We look forward to hosting you in Banff!
Armann Ingolfsson, Alberta School of Business
Osman Alp, Haskayne School of Business
Program inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
General inquiries: email@example.com