(MSOM SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED)
We are pleased to announce the Third Call for Submissions for the Manufacturing and Service Operations Management (MSOM) Society 2020 Conference, organized by the Alberta School of Business, University of Alberta, and the Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary.
The conference will be held at the Banff Centre, located in the world-famous Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada, 28-30 June 2020.
*Deadline for MSOM abstract submissions has been extended to 1 March 2020.
- SIG paper submission deadline: CLOSED
- MSOM abstract submission deadline: extended to 1 March 2020
- SIG acceptance notifications sent by: 20 March 2020
- MSOM acceptance notifications sent by: 17 April 2020
- Conference registration deadline for presenters: 27 May 2020
MSOM ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
On behalf of the MSOM Society we invite you to submit papers to the MSOM Conference. High-quality research on a full range of topics, including the following, will be considered:
- Behavioral Operations Management
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Empirical Operations Management
- Energy Operations Management
- Finance/OM Interface
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Humanitarian Operations Management
- IS/OM Interface
- Marketing/OM Interface
- Pricing/Revenue Management
- Retail Operations Management
- Service Operations Management
- Sharing Economy
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Sustainable Operations Management
Each registrant is limited to one MSOM presentation.
Submit an MSOM Conference abstract.
We look forward to hosting you in Banff!
Armann Ingolfsson, Alberta School of Business
Osman Alp, Haskayne School of Business
Program inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
General inquiries: email@example.com