MSOM 2020 Conference
Banff, Alberta, Canada
28-30 June 2020
On behalf of the Alberta School of Business, University of Alberta, and the Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary, we invite you to join us in Canada’s breathtakingly beautiful, world-famous Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada. Please save the dates:
SIG Conference: 28 June 2020
MSOM Conference: 29-30 June 2020
Abstract Submission and Registration open: 16 December 2019
The conference will be held at The Banff Centre, located in the town of Banff. Banff was the first national park to be established in Canada. It is one of the world’s premier tourist destinations and an UNESCO World Heritage Site with stunning mountains and glacier-fed lakes, including the legendary Lake Louise. The scenery is unsurpassed. Banff is a vibrant community in a spectacular setting, with many museums, galleries, and boutiques for the visitor to enjoy.
Come early or stay a few extra days to enjoy what Banff and Calgary have to offer.
• Become an honorary Canadian by celebrating Canada Day on July 1st
• Join the cowboys and experience the Calgary Stampede, which starts on July 3rd
• Feel alive in the Rocky Mountains and discover iconic places such as Lake Louise, the Columbia Ice Fields, the Banff Hot Springs, the Banff Gondola, or the Lake Louise Gondola.
The conference venue is the Banff Centre. Nestled on the side of Tunnel Mountain and just a five-minute drive or 25-minute walk from downtown; the Banff Centre includes two hotels to suit a range of experiences.
Conference events and activities include:
• Welcome Reception on Monday evening at MountView BBQ—a unique venue that will surely give you a western Canadian experience.
• Pre-conference sightseeing tours
• Companion program for your friends and family
• Hotel Booking starts: 1 November 2019
• Abstract submission opens: 16 December 2019
• Abstract submission deadline: 21 February 2020
• SIG acceptance notifications sent by: 20 March 2020
• MSOM acceptance notifications sent by: 17 April 2020
• Conference registration deadline for presenters: 27 May 2020
We look forward to hosting you in Banff!
Armann Ingolfsson, Alberta School of Business
Osman Alp, Haskayne School of Business