Book your accommodation early.
June is high season in the town of Banff.
HOTEL SPACE IS LIMITED. Book early to stay at the conference site.
Booking Cut-Off Date: 28 May 2020
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive
PO Box 1020, Banff, Alberta, Canada T1L 1H5
Group Booking ID: MSO2006
MSOM Conference Special Guestroom Rates
- Extra Occupant : $20.00 CAD/night
- Facility Fee (per delegate) : $15.00 CAD/night
- Early Departure Fee* : $75.00 CAD
- *Should a guest check out prior to their confirmed check-out date, the Banff Centre will apply an early departure fee of $75.00 CAD plus 5% Goods and Services tax (GST) to the individual’s account. Departure must be confirmed at check-in to avoid an early departure fee.
Additional information for the Banff Centre
Triple and quadruple accommodation are available at an additional cost of $20.00 CAD per person, per day, subject to guestroom availability. The Banff Centre allows a maximum of four adults per guestroom on a bed share basis.
- These special MSOM guestroom rates will be honored at the Banff Centre for extended stays starting from June 26, 2020 until July 4, 2020. (Note that July 1st is Canada day with festivities in the town of Banff.)
- Included in the room rate are wireless internet access in guestrooms, parking, and access to the Sally Borden Recreation Facility (includes a 25-metre pool, steam rooms, whirlpool, weight room, and a full-sized gymnasium with indoor running track, badminton, squash court and climbing wall).
- A 5% Goods and Services tax (GST) will be applied to all room charges.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Should you arrive before the check-in time, your luggage may be held at the Banff Centre Bell desk until your room is ready.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Should your departure time be after 11:00 a.m., your luggage may be held at the Banff Centre Bell desk until time of departure.